People are absolutely fine, as long as they aren't being annoying, which is only about 99.9% of the time... but the other 0.1% of the time, people are THE ABSOLUTE BEST.
We offer a choice of the following delivery services:
Orders usually arrive within 5 working days, shipped with Royal Mail within UK
Despatched with 1st Class mail, usually arrives within 2 working days of purchase
Order before 12pm for next working day delivery
If you live outside the UK, delivery time may vary. All items are shipped Airmail